Buy a Voucher
We're so glad you've decided to give the gift of travel to someone! Use the form below to build your voucher, and choose when and to who it should be sent, and we'll do the rest!
Terms & Conditions
- Your holiday voucher can be used as full or part payment for travel products that are offered by the Online Travel Group Limited by virtue of us being a part of the Hays Independence Group and selling travel services on behalf of Hays Travel. Online Travel Group Limited sells travel services on behalf of Hays Travel Limited and benefits from Hays Travel’s membership of ABTA with membership number P6692. ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. For further information about ABTA, the Code of Conduct and the arbitration scheme available to you if you have a complaint, contact ABTA, 30 Park Street, London SE1 9EQ. Tel: 020 3117 0500 or www.abta.com.
- Once you redeem your voucher with us and book a holiday the following terms and conditions shall apply. OTG Booking Conditions.
- Book with your holiday with confidence. We are a member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA's assistance and Code of Conduct. We provide financial protection for your money when you buy a package holiday.
- As shown in clause 1 above, any vouchers purchased on this site can not be applied or used against existing bookings that have been booked directly with any of our tour operators or other travel agents. All vouchers must be used against holiday bookings with the Online Travel Group Limited. Your holiday voucher can be redeemed on a whole host of ATOL protected tour operators offered by the Online Travel Group Ltd, including amongst others (Jet 2, TUI, Sandals, Crystal Ski).
- The holiday voucher can’t be used as payment, or exchanged for, travel money-related products, including currency, travellers’ cheques and prepaid cards.
- The voucher can’t be exchanged for cash or to buy another voucher.
- The voucher can only be redeemed against a package holiday and not a flight only or hotel only booking.
- The expiry date is printed on voucher. For the avoidance of doubt, your voucher expiry date will be 1 year from the date of your purchase.
- The maximum account balance allowed at any one time is £10,000. Please note that any payments over £3,000 will need to be taken via bank transfer.
- The holiday voucher must be treated as cash, and the balance can’t be refunded if it’s lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Your holiday voucher can only be used for people travelling from the UK and Northern Ireland.
- All holiday vouchers are non-refundable.
- In the event that any vouchers have been unredeemed and we go into liquidation or become insolvent, the amount of the voucher will be protected and sit within the Hays Travel Group.